Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation gives out $3.4 million annually through its two programs, the Coca-Cola Scholars Program, open to high school seniors, and the Coca-Cola All-State Community College Academic Team Program, open to participating community college members.
Coca-Cola Scholars Program is open to seniors who meet eligibility requirements at the time of application. The deadline is before October 31, 2009.
From the webpage: “50 students are then designated as National Scholars and receive awards of $20,000 for college; 200 students are designated as Regional Scholars and receive awards of $10,000 for college. “
Eligibility requirements from webpage: “APPLICANTS MUST BE:
• CURRENT high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States (or select DoD schools);
• U.S. Citizens; U.S. Nationals; U.S. Permanent Residents; Temporary Residents (in a legalization program); Refugees; Asylees; Cuban-Haitian Entrants; or Humanitarian Parolees;
• anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application;
• planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution;
• carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA at the end of their junior year of high school.”
To learn more about both programs, consult the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation page: https://www.coca-colascholars.org/cokeWeb/index.jsp