Friday, March 20, 2009

Government Recovery--How it Can Help You!

If you are a parent of a student entering college or a student yourself, any time you can receive help paying mortgages or other expenses, you can put that extra money towards college.

Many people are having problems paying their mortgage,so you can go quickly to this web site to see if you can receive assistance:

I found this web site off of HUD's web site ( ; also you can get reliable foreclosure avoidance counseling locations:

Remember, I have mentioned this web site before; you can go to this web site, put your information in anonymously, and see what government programs you can apply to:

Matthew Lesko, the guy running around TV late at night wearing a question mark suit, says that much of the information he compiles comes from the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance:

To follow programs involved with the recovery act, you can check out this web site:

Your local library is a good place to also begin searching. Just ask your reference librarian if there is any information about whatever problem you're facing.

If you live in Nashville or Davidson County in Tennessee, you can check out this web site about housing assistance:

No comments: